USPS priority mail is delivered in 1 to 3 business days and it is completely based upon the priority of the user. In this service, the USPS facilitates to pick up the package from the customers home itself without any extra charges. There are many services available for the customers based on the USPS tracking priority mail 2 days that are held by the USPS. Whenever you want to send a package by using the first class then you will receive a delivery confirmation which is based on the priority of the mail. Your package weight exceeds more than 13 Oz then you can opt for USPS priority mail. The different services offered by USPS priority mail are,
- Priority Mail Express – This is one of the fastest domestic services which is offered by the USPS tracking priority mail express is available with Limited expectation. This facility is available 365 days a year and it also has a money back guarantee.
- Priority Mail International – Priority mail International will proximately take 6 to 10 business days for the shipment to reach its destination. Just offered by the USPS International tracking the same as part of tracking priority mail International.
- Priority Mail Express International – In this priority, Mail Express international the package will reach the destination within 3 to 5 business days. USPS has the capability to offer affordable and fast International Services to more than 180 countries.
- Flat rate price – USPS priority means are provided with flat rate pricing based on the rating needed to ship the package. The prices are affordable for all the customers which are offered one rate to any state.
- Priority Mail Delivery Map – The priority mail is available with one, two or three-day delivery area for priority mail shipment. In this case, the delivery time is not guaranteed in some cases and do you have to enter 3 or 5 digits of zipping code in the shipping form.
USPS priority Mail Tracking
The priority mail tracking is provided with many tracking tools in which the customer can choose anyone to track the shipment location. By tracking the shipment the customer will know the exact location and the expected delivery date of the shipment from time to time. They are some tracking tools available.
1. Online Tracking – USPS Online Tracking is one of the best services in which the customer can easily know the shipment details within adjust single click. This will provide you the complete information of your package and you will know the real time status of your shipment.
1. You should go to the official website which is www. Usps.com.
2. On the top right corner, you will find the search bar.
3. In the search bar, you should provide the tracking all the reference number that is provided to you and then click on the search icon.
4. You will then get complete details about your shipment which also include the current location, status and the date of delivery of your shipment and other information.
2. SMS Tracking Method – USPS SMS tracking method is another tracking option available for the customers in which you can know the shipment location by using your mobile phone. You can simply send an SMS to your tracking number to the number of USPS. Then they will give you the reply which will contain the complete attracted information of your shipment.Send message as, T <WayBill / Reference Number >
3. Email Tracking – USPS Email tracking is another way in which you can directly send an email to the official email address [email protected] Before you send an email to them you should make sure that you provide your reference number to the text and then send it to the email address which is provided. You will get a reply mail which will contain the complete information of the track package.
USPS Priority Mail Tracking Format
USPS tracking format for priority mail consists of a unique number which is provided by the United States Postal service. The tracking number of the reference number is usually given to each and every individual which is unique. There are two different types of tracking formats available.
- The most common tracking number format is a 22 digit number.
- The other format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric character. This format of tracking number starts with alphabets, followed by 9 digits and ends with the US.
In some cases, the USPS tracking number formats also depend on the type of service that you choose for the shipment.
- Priority Mail Express International EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International CP 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- 1400 0000 0000 0000 0000