The Tracking services for USPS are available in a range of both National as well as International wide. The services are offered to more than 180 countries with cost effective and reliable services. USPS International airmail tracking services are of two types which are Express mail International and global mail guarantee that are often available. USPS will offer International catering services in order to select the location and the country. In which you can understand and know the location of the shipment by using the USPS tracking number. In international mail services, you can find different services which are like,
- Global Express Guaranteed- Global Express guaranteed service is very much fast and it is one of the international shipping services which is available to deliver the package within 1 to 3 business days.
- Priority Mail Express International- Priority Mail Express International is one of the affordable and it is a very fast International delivery services that are provided to more than 180 countries the delivery of the package can be done within 3 to 5 business days.
- Priority Mail International- Priority International is one of the USPS International mail services in which you can send email based on its priority to different countries all over the world. The package can be delivered to the desired destinations within 6 to 10 business days.
- First-Class Mail International- First class mail International is a service which may not be available to all the customers but still first class mail the national is one of the most affordable international services for postcards, letters, and flats.
USPS International Mail Tracking
USPS International mail tracking will help you to track the location of the shipment very easy. They are different methods which the customer can use anyone in order to track the location of the shipment.
1. USPS Online Tracking: – Using the online tracking service the customer can easily get the location of the shipment. The reference number is very much important which will help you in tracking with shipment location. In this, you should go to the official website of USPS and then you should go to the international track and trace option. In that, you will find a box in which you should give your tracking number or reference number. After that, you should click on track button. Then the tracking will begin and within few minutes you will find the complete information about the shipment.
2. USPS Email Tracking: – You can also track your package by using email which is one of our facility. The mail can be sent to the email address for [email protected] at any time. In the message, you should specify your reference number or tracking number and then send an email. In the form, you will be asked you to select your inquiry type you should select the type of inquiry. Depending upon your choice you will also have to navigate to the topic category and there will also be some sub categories before you send the message to them.
3. SMS – International Services you can also send an SMS to the customer care representative in which you should provide your tracking number. In case if you want to track the package to SMS then you should send a text message to the number 28 777. Your tracking information will be given as a reply to your mobile number.
4. Direct contact – You can directly contact the USPS customer care representative at 1-800-222-1811in order to know the exact location of your shipment and track it very easily within few minutes.The hours of operation for this line are 8:00 AM through 8:30 PM EST on Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM through 6:00 PM EST on Saturdays.
Countries Providing USPS International Tracking
At present the international services offered countries are as follow,
- Great Britain
- Northern Ireland
- New Zealand
USPS International Tracking Format
USPS tracking number format is a number which is provided to each and every customer. One of the most common USPS International tracking formats is that it consists of at least 20 to 22 digits. There will be different labels based on the service that you have selected. Generally, there are two different tracking formats available for the customers.
1. The most common tracking format is that it consists of 22 digits number.
2. And the second format is the combination of 13 alphabet and numeric characters. This type of tracking format number usually starts with the alphabet and is followed by 9 digits which end with the US.
USPS International Mail Customer Care Number Support
- Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.
- The United States Postal Service International Tracking Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.