USPS is a Postal service which is providing an agency in the United States. It provides Postal Services for the US citizens and the services are provided to more than 180 companies. USPS was found on 1775 July 26 in Washington DC, United States of America. The services are very much helpful in sending emails and packages all over the world. It has about 32,000 retail USPS locations, annual revenue of $66 billion and delivers nearly 40 percent of the world’s mail made is occupied by the USPS. The USPS has many extraordinary features which will allow the customers to use and send the packages to the desired destinations very fast. By using the US police services you can easily send the package to the desired destination with the best price that you cannot find in any other Postal service
USPS Tracking Methods For Customer Care Support
Since they are 4 different ways in which you can easily track the shipment location. But you should have your tracking number handy so that it will be easy for you to track the location. The customer can choose any one way in order to know and get updated with the latest information about the package.
1. Online – The customer can track the shipment location by using the online tracking tool in which you should go to the official website and then provide your tracking number. Then it will give you the complete information like the present location of your package, expected date of delivery, packaged information and other details.
2. Email tracking – Email tracking service will help the customers in simply sending an email to the USPS official email ID. The email address is [email protected] You should send your tracking number in the message box and then send it to the address given. When you send an email you should select the topic in the category along with the subtropical eat before you would like to send your mail.
3. SMS – SMS is one of the best and a very easiest way in which you can know the tracked information of your shipment. You should simply send your tracking number to 28777 which is the SMS number of USPS. After something you will get a reply SMS from the number from which you have to send the SMS. The complete tracked information about your shipment will be sent as a reply to your mobile number.
4. Direct contact – You can directly contact the customer care representative which is the fastest way to get the shipping details. This is one of the easiest tracking services in which you can get the shipping details very fast and it is considered to be the best way. You can directly contact the USPS Postal service customer care at 1-800-222-1811. So, by calling the customer care we can take the tracked information from them directly and can ask them any information that you need.
USPS Customer Care Number
USPS tracking customer service phone numbers are used by many small businesses to big business in order to contact the customer care representative of USPS. It is often more trustworthy, reliable and Quality Services are provided to the customer. All the USPS services can be used by National and premium account customers. Here you can find all the USPS tracking customer service numbers that will be useful for you so that you can directly contact the customer care representative of the USPS.
|Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) or USPS Tracking Number Phone Number||877-569-6614|
|Mail Tracking & Reporting issue Phone number||(800) 238-3150|
|USPS General Information Support Phone Number||Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777).|
|Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD)/Teletypewriter (TTY) Support Number||1-800-877-8339 and 1-800-275-8777.|
|Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number||1-800-222-1811.|
|USPS Stamps Customer Service Number||1-800-Stamp24 (1-800-782-6724).|
|USPS Technical Support Phone Number||1-800-344-7779.|
|USPS Free Shipping Supplies Contact Phone Number||1-800-610-8734.|
|United States Postal Service Domestic Tracking Number||1-800-222-1811.|
|United States Postal Service International Tracking Number||1-800-222-1811.|
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
- Sat – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET
- Sun/Holidays – Closed.
Speak With Our USPS Customer Support or Get a Human at 1-800-ASK-USPS
This Guide Will teach you how to get a person and human being on the phone when you call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777).
Here are the steps simplified. ** Remember, do not speak into the phone and 0 (zero) is the only button you need to push! **
- Dial 1-800-ASK-USPS (1800-275-8777)
- When you hear “Main Menu”, push 0 (zero)
- When you hear “You can say”, push 0 (zero)
- After you hear “Would you like to hear the USPS privacy statement”, push 0 (zero)
- Talk to a real person!