Welcome to USPS Tracking Track USPS Couriers & Parcels By Entering the USPS Tracking Number Track USPS www.USPS.com
USPS stands for United States Postal service which the only postal service provided in the Unites States of America. USPS was found in 1775 July 26th in Washington DC, United States of America. USPS services are provided in the United States for sending mails and packages all over the world. The USPS has many extraordinary features which allow the customers to access the letter boxes. By using the USPS services we can easily send packages at the best price.
The tracking facility is provided to the all the customers who have a book to it is by using USPS service. Tracking is nothing but the consequent status of your shipment. The tracking will help the customers in knowing the exact location of the shipment from time to time on a real time basis. There are many different ways in which the user can track the shipment location national as well as International packages.
USPS Tracking Methods USPS post can be tracked by four different ways. The customer can choose any of the ways to send you the update package. Each and every tracking methods is clearly explained below.
- Online – By using the online tracking facility, the user can directly go to the official website of USPS and track the location of the shipment by giving the tracking number. The official website is www.usps com.
- Email tracking –Email Tracking service the customer can send a mail to the USPS.The email address at which the user is supposed to send the mail is [email protected] The customer should send the tracking number in the message box and send it to the address given.While you were sending a mail, you will be asked to select the inquiry to navigate to the topic category and subcategory before you can send your mail.
- SMS –SMS is one of the best and easiest ways of knowing the track information of a shipment.Message you shipment number to 28777 with your tracking number as the content of the message. You will get the reply of the track information through an SMS from the number from which you have to send the mail. And in the reply mail, you will get all information of the shipment.
- Direct contact –Direct contact will make you know the shipment details very fast then the best way is to directly contact the US postal service customer service. USPS customer service line at: 1-800-222-1811. So, by calling the customer care we can take the tracked information from them directly and can ask them any information that you need.
- Tracking Number format –The most common tracking number format is 20 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999), or a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “The US” (e.g. EA 999 999 999 US). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as ten digits.
USPS Courier Features Features
- Security – Security accessed by USPS has a very good security and the information of each and every customer will be kept very personally.By the USPS will also verifies the customer identity so that they are genuine or not. The company accepts only genuine customers.
- Manage notifications – You can easily manage the notification by using the USPS. So that you will get the notifications directly to you. Based on your choice the notification can be sent to mobile and email.
- Track and Trace – USPS has a track and trace facility in which the customer will know the delivery status of the package. So it will send the tracked information to the customer.
- Re delivery Facility – If there is nobody to receive the package at the location specified by the customer. Then the USPS will take the responsibility to redeliver the shipment to the desired location safely.
- Best Customer Care support – USPS provides good customer support so that they will know each and everything very clearly.The customer care is available 24 by 7 to help the customers.
USPS Priority Mail Express – Priority Mail Express is one of the best facility by the USPS.The Priority mail service is available for delivering 7 days a week. The Priority Express Mail is considered services for time sensitive for sending of document or email. The customer service will also ensure guaranteed overnight delivery to the important locations. Cost of this service will depend based on the priority of the customer.
USPS Priority mail – Priority mail service is provided by the USPS based on the priority of the customer. The shipment will reach the destination in 1 to 3 business days. In this facility there is an option for the customers to choose the flat rate. The flat rate will eliminate the need to wait the items up to 70 lbs. The service will depend upon the priority needed by the customer and the desired location.
USPS First class mail – First class mail is the most affordable service for standard size and single piece package been up to 3.5 oz and packages up to 13 oz. usually used for delivery of postcards, letters or packages. It provides shipment within 1 to 3 business days. And this is the largest service with very afford price.
Priority Mail Express – Priority Mail Express service guarantees overnight delivery to any location inside the country. Besides, the usps tracking service is included also included in this.
Besides, there are some extra services, provided by USPS; that might be attractive to customers:
- Certificate of Mailing
- USPS tracking
- Registered Mail and Delivery like USPS priority mail international
- Collect on Delivery
- Signature Confirmation
USPS Hold Mail – USPS Hold Mail is the best facility which is exclusively design for the customers who are either on vacation or who are not living at the home address for a period. So the USPS will keep your emails protected and secured while you are way back to your home. This is one of the best facility that the USPS is providing for its customers, so the mail or package to reach its destination. And to the exact person to whom the client has sent the Mail.
USPS Customer Care
USPS Customer Service Or USPS Phone Number: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
hours: M-F – 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET; Sat – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET; Sun/Holidays – Closed
Track and confirm customer service
- Customers can also track and confirm customer services by calling to the number 1-800-222-1811.
- On calling this number, the customer will be asked to say ‘track and confirm’ to check the delivery status.
- Otherwise, customer needs to say order shipping supplies or other services and then monitor and verify.
- Customer needs to enter the label number through a keypad or say it. If the label contains both letters and numbers, customer needs to say it each letter or number one at a time. On following this, the customer can get the track of the service.
- Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST): 877-569-6614
- Mail Tracking & Reporting : (800) 238-3150
For Any USPS Tracking Support Please Reach Through Facebook Message us on Facebook